The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Hodgson simply looks bewildered, it's brilliant. Last nights game reminded me of when we lost at home to Sheff Utd 0-1 and there was hell on.

Having said that, a Dalglish comeback would not be the answer.

That's what I thought. The performance was so similar. That was an absolutely gut-wrenching night to be a Newcastle fan...

Worst game I think I have ever been too. Absolutely horse. Seem to remember it was in a run of appalling games.

Hodgson simply looks bewildered, it's brilliant. Last nights game reminded me of when we lost at home to Sheff Utd 0-1 and there was hell on.

That's what I thought. The performance was so similar. That was an absolutely gut-wrenching night to be a Newcastle fan...

Worst game I think I have ever been too. Absolutely horse. Seem to remember it was in a run of appalling games.

I remember a few people getting kicked out for fighting as well. :lol:

Assume you mean the 0-1 under Roeder?

We were shocking but I think the away win at Palermo 2 nights before had something to do with it. We hadn't a deep enough squad to be playing European matches away and following them up with a League game 2 days later. 

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Didn't we draw 0-0 with Charlton the week before it, at SJP? Recall them both being Saturday tea time games on the old Pay per view channel. Think we played Duff as a lone striker

Guest toonlass

Heard some scouser on the radio today giving the whole "How dare Hodgson criticise the Liverpool supporters" spiel, also said something about how he could bugger off with his "cockney mates" and enjoy his bottle glass of red wine with Fergie. Made me laugh out loud at the pathetic bitterness in the guy's voice. Anfield is like a morgue these days, but no-one is allowed to dare criticise the Liverpool supporters....and people say we're deluded!

Guest Loven11

Was told the other night by a Liverpool fan that " Newcastle can't beat anyone " - then they go and get beat by Wolves. That's karma you b****** :p unlucky

Really do hate the bastards tbh.

if you believe the mirror apparently henry and co are looking for a replacement (and obligatory list of random names of vaguely successful managers to link to the job is included) for mr hodgson but don't want to appoint daglish on the short term which is a shame because if he was appointed i'd actually go to the nearest bookies to put money on them going down