The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Does international football really have to be a full-time gig? I'm sure an England manager would be able to get a team of scouts, know what players are available and manage an international side at the same time. All he has to do is pick tactics and a team, most of Rodgers' players would be away on international duty at the same time anyway so wouldn't really hinder Liverpool would it?

Ronaldo 07-08 or Drogba 09-10. Suarez will probably eclipse both at this rate, though.

I'd have Henry all day over Drogba's season. I'd actually have both those seasons from Henry. Scored from everything and created everything. As for Ronaldo, yeah it was his second last season for Man U that was amazing. Didn't he score like 30 goals?

Henry never gave Arsenal what Drogba gave Chelsea that season. Henry took penalties too.

I thought Lauren did?

Guest neesy111

Henry was Arsenal's penalty taker for the majority of the time he was there.

Unless he was fouled for the penalty or am I imagining that?

Yeap that I was I recall it.

Henry was Arsenal's penalty taker for the majority of the time he was there.

Unless he was fouled for the penalty or am I imagining that?

Yeap that I was I recall it.

:lol:

Ronaldo 07-08 or Drogba 09-10. Suarez will probably eclipse both at this rate, though.

I'd have Henry all day over Drogba's season. I'd actually have both those seasons from Henry. Scored from everything and created everything. As for Ronaldo, yeah it was his second last season for Man U that was amazing. Didn't he score like 30 goals?

Henry never gave Arsenal what Drogba gave Chelsea that season. Henry took penalties too.

I thought Lauren did?

Doesn't really matter, saying Henry wasn't for Arsenal what Drogba was for Chelsea is his usual biased bullshit tbh.

Henry was incredible because his assists number was ridiculous, too. I'd go Suarez > Henry > Drogba > Ronaldo if measured by their best seasons in the league - the league only, no other competitions.

:thup: I'd probably give Ronaldo the edge over Drogba but agree. Just looking at Suarez stats, it's incredible. 27goals 21 assists. It's unbelievable.

Henry was incredible because his assists number was ridiculous, too. I'd go Suarez > Henry > Drogba > Ronaldo if measured by their best seasons in the league - the league only, no other competitions.

Drogba had the most assists in the PL on at least one occasion. You can't really give Henry an edge in that sense because Drogba did so much for the players around him.