The Liverpool Thread

Parky

This is gonna be my toughest test.

I don't think so. Dalglish has no record of turning round difficult situations, and has previously shown himself vulnerable to stress. Hardly the perfect candidate for Liverpool at this time.

Only thing I'd be worried about is that Dalglish has still been involved with Liverpool for a year or so already, so he's not coming back in with absolutely no knowledge, he's already been working closely within the club. Still don't think he's got enough to do particularly well. the 'Kenny effect' will push them up a few places so they're guaranteed top 10, maybe a Europa League spot depending on Cup results.

I don't think so. Dalglish has no record of turning round difficult situations, and has previously shown himself vulnerable to stress. Hardly the perfect candidate for Liverpool at this time.

He's an old jedi coming out or retirement. Very dangerous.

:lol: He's either going to be really shit and they'll get a replacement in mid-season out of desperation, or he'll have a good little run, they'll sign him permanently in excitement and it'll go to shit thereafter.

He's an old jedi coming out or retirement. Very dangerous.

He retired for a reason.

The other fatal flaw in Plan Kenny is that he's been appointed to bring the fans onside and promote unity. Fine if owners and fans continue to be of one mind, but if they're not..... bye bye unity, hello trouble.

I almost hope Liverpool do well under Daglish. Top bloke who really knows his football, the game has missed him.

Change your medication its making you a bellend wanting the bin dippers to do well  :tickedoff:

I almost hope Liverpool do well under Daglish. Top bloke who really knows his football, the game has missed him.

And Liverpool moved quickly to get an assistant in showing us how to do it. Think Parky is going to lose this one and they're going to fly past us up the table too. :(

Never expected us to be anything but below Liverpool, no matter how bad their 'crisis' became. Always had them tipped for top 10, just outside of Europe, even with Hodgson. Can't see it changing with Dalglish tbh.