Dan Gosling

Dave

Where is the highly rated player that Everton were so p*ssed about walking on a free?

He finds space well but it matters little with his first touch.

Because he scored against Man Yoo.

See Rodwell.

:lol: What a terrible comparison. But please, carry on.

We were annoyed because of how incompetent our dealings were (verbally agreeing a contract :lol: ) with him and subsequently letting him go on a free. Not that we were letting Daniesta go.

Where is the highly rated player that Everton were so pissed about walking on a free?

He finds space well but it matters little with his first touch.

They weren't. They told us he was shit.

I mean Everton Football Club.

We were annoyed because of how incompetent our dealings were (verbally agreeing a contract :lol: ) with him and subsequently letting him go on a free. Not that we were letting Daniesta go.

This is what my Everton supporting mate said the other day too :thup:

Neil as you're around have you heard about Barkley being threatened on Twitter?

:dontknow:

A good friend of mine is a big Everton fan. Said somebody had tweeted him 'inbox me your number now unless you want your career to be over shortly, you know what its about.' It got deleted pretty quickly, he's rumoured to be a fan of Peruvian marching powder.

Sorry for bringing Barkley into Gozza's thread.

That was in the sunday papers that like.

I might be in the minority, but I truly cannot get myself to watch our games since he's become a starter at the expense of Ben Arfa.

He embodies everything wrong with this club. Gambling, selfish, condescending little shit, one of the entourage.

I used to joke that we could replace players like Butt & Smith with traffic cones.  Gosling is that traffic cone.

He simply offers nothing to the team, the only thing of note he's done this season is create a goal by tripping over his own fucking feet.  He's being played ahead of an infinitely superior footballer and he's being played ahead of younger players who might have a future at the club.  Even if the club had decided that once we were safe that there was nothing to play for surely it would have been better to try youngsters like Bigirimana, Miele & Kemen?  Hell, playing Obertan would be a better option since it might attract other halfwitted managers to throw us a few pennies for him.

His contract is up at the end of the season & it isn't being renewed, by all rights he should have been fucked off to some League One side on loan in January like Alan Smith was.

So Gosling's a youngish lad with no PL experience doing nothing in the PL. Such an easy target when those earning far more money with far more experience and responsibility are costing us goals and games.

So Gosling's a youngish lad with no PL experience doing nothing in the PL. Such an easy target when those earning far more money with far more experience and responsibility are costing us goals and games.

They are all shit under Pardew.

Guest firetotheworks

I know you're on a bit of a crusade for everyone to have a go at Colo. I think everyone gets that he's been shit, but there are bigger fish to fry and it's easier to ridicule Gosling when he's one of Pardew's

So you've ignored the Jelloit-like sanctimonious bullshit he's come out with about his own "proud" performances as we lose 4-0 and his soundbites that sound like Pardew threw up in his mouth and shoved him in front of a mic?

I agree he's not important, but he's a haemorrhoid on the ass that makes up our club at the moment, and he itches and irritates as he has taken the place of one of our best players, who sits at home, probably developing his own ass rashes. 

Aye but he's still shit?

Pretty much everyone is getting hammered at the minute to be fair.