Dan Gosling

Dave

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

I'm looking forward to seeing Gosling play. He can't be a worse option than Smith or Guthrie.

Not particularly bothered what the Everton fans say.

Pretty much my feelings,

Sure Pardew said 2-3 weeks so unlikely.

Didn't know about that quote, he's been back in training for quite a while. Mind you, thinking about it, he hasn't even played a reserve game yet has he?

Bad weather apparently has hampered his comeback. Frozen pitches and indoor traiing not conducive to his rehab.

Must admit I'm looking forward to seeing him out there in black and white. I'm not expecting much but if he can run and put himself about for 90 mins then he'll automatically be better than Smith and Guthrie.

If he's actually got any football ability then it's a bonus.  :frantic:

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Tbh, he can be no worse than Guthrie or Smith, who are utter shit. He's gotta be a decent alternative in midfield.

Guest Stephen927

Not expecting much from him this season so anything positive is a bonus. Think we'll have to wait until next season to see the real Gosling after the injury lay-off he's had.

I suspect he's with the squad to do the usual pre-match and half time routine, get time to gel with the players see how we do our match days etc, but he won't have any involvement even if everyone else is injured.

I suspect he's with the squad to do the usual pre-match and half time routine, get time to gel with the players see how we do our match days etc, but he won't have any involvement even if everyone else is injured.

Any players not in the 18-man matchday squad leave the dressing room before the game and don't come back until the end of the match.

Any players not in the 18-man matchday squad leave the dressing room before the game and don't come back until the end of the match.

Andy Carroll was not in the squad during the week was on the bench with the team, he walked down the tunnel with the players at half time & came back out with them for the start of the 2nd half. I reckon he was in the changing room at half time & not hanging around outside.

Andy Carroll was not in the squad during the week was on the bench with the team, he walked down the tunnel with the players at half time & came back out with them for the start of the 2nd half. I reckon he was in the changing room at half time & not hanging around outside.

'Sorry Andy, you're not allowed in here today. Just wait and outside, we'll be back soon. Good boy.'

'Sorry Andy, you're not allowed in here today. Just wait and outside, we'll be back soon. Good boy.'

*SMACK!!*

*SMACK!!*

He probably would take it out on the stewards waiting outside with him, wouldn't he.