Dan Gosling

Dave

Guest bimpy474

Wish he wasn't, cant get injured if he isn't there, i know he could get a knock in training but much more chance in a competetive game.

My selfish Toon side making this statement.

Guest bimpy474

Think of it as one more game that will help him get into 100% without us having to bring him on half fit/ not match fit.

True but with Joey gone, cotton wool him up and only open him on match days :)

Just a mixed performance. Some good, some bad.

No, he's been shite.

The lad needs time but if you're actually relying on him playing regularly over the next few months, you're making a mistake.

From what I've seen of him so far, he needs to be the one getting forward and trying to get on the end of things, like Nolan. Doesn't look comfortable picking the ball up deep. Not happy at Pardew for the lack of clarity in there with Cabaye.

From what I've seen of him so far, he needs to be the one getting forward and trying to get on the end of things, like Nolan. Doesn't look comfortable picking the ball up deep.

Him and Cabaye don't look great together at all. In fact the midfield looks what it is, an unbalanced mix of players who haven't played together before.

From what I've seen of him so far, he needs to be the one getting forward and trying to get on the end of things, like Nolan. Doesn't look comfortable picking the ball up deep.

Him and Cabaye don't look great together at all. In fact the midfield looks what it is, an unbalanced mix of players who haven't played together before.

I agree, but it's the manager's job to at least make sure they know WTF they're supposed to be doing and not just running around.