Dan Gosling

Dave

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/north-east-news/evening-chronicle-news/2012/04/20/dan-gosling-caught-doing-63mph-in-a-30-zone-72703-30801402/?

I'm very "meh" towards speeding usually such is the frequency that it happens, but 60 in a 30 is fucking disgusting IMO. I don't know the road, but if a kid walks out onto the street it's game over at that speed.

63 down there is ridiculous but so is that road being a 30.

Guest Phil K

If we get rid of him it'll be a huge mistake. That is all.

Agree. He's disappointed, but perhaps himself more than anyone. On the few occasions he's got a chance he's been anonymous. But you need a run of a few games not the odd one or two. He was out too long, thats the main thing, then off again. No fault of his, just bad luck. I'd loan him out to Championship for a season. He's still young, and you don't lose your ability.

Like I say I don't know the road, I'm guessing it's quite an open road then? Not that it makes it any better, mind.

http://i.imgur.com/ycPzj.jpg

Stupid place to get caught speeding though as it is well known the mobile cameras are often there.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/north-east-news/evening-chronicle-news/2012/04/20/dan-gosling-caught-doing-63mph-in-a-30-zone-72703-30801402/?

I'm very "meh" towards speeding usually such is the frequency that it happens, but 60 in a 30 is f***ing disgusting IMO. I don't know the road, but if a kid walks out onto the street it's game over at that speed.

63 down there is ridiculous but so is that road being a 30.

Aye, definitely should be a 40 road that.

He should surely know about the camera vans being there all the time though?  :razz:

Those camera vans are money making cunts tbh, I got caught by one in a 50 zone less than a hundred yards from a national speed limit sign, going 59 mph. This is on a dual carriageway at the summit of a massive hill so naturally the car speeds up without you realising anyway.

I cant think off the top of my head one way in which he has contributed positively on the pitch. Aside from the red at norwich, my main memory of him is missing an absolute sitter at the mackems late on last year, and them then equalising.

I realise he hasnt been given a proper run, but you would still expect to have shown something. Hope he makes it

He's started 6(?) Games, with this being the Chinese year of bad players coming good I think we should cut the lad some slack. I reckon he could work very well in our current set up with Cabaye and Tiote sitting behind him. Not advocating him starting, just think he would do well getting forward around the box without worrying too much about getting back again.

I cant think off the top of my head one way in which he has contributed positively on the pitch. Aside from the red at norwich, my main memory of him is missing an absolute sitter at the mackems late on last year, and them then equalising.

I realise he hasnt been given a proper run, but you would still expect to have shown something. Hope he makes it

He missed the chance in this season's derby, not last.

He's a young player who had a massive and very serious injury. It is going to take a while for him to get into good phsyical shape and he has not really had a chance to gain match practice. From a physcological view point it can't have been easy either. There are definitely some useful qualities in him, I think if he stays this summer he'll end up playing a lot of Uefa Cup football and hopefully he'll manage to assert himself on the squad.

He's a young player who had a massive and very serious injury. It is going to take a while for him to get into good phsyical shape and he has not really had a chance to gain match practice. From a physcological view point it can't have been easy either. There are definitely some useful qualities in him, I think if he stays this summer he'll end up playing a lot of Uefa Cup football and hopefully he'll manage to assert himself on the squad.

My main issue with Gosling, is his inability to retain posession. Seems to always lose the ball.

Just saw Ryan post. I don't remember the one this season, the one last season was where he tried to dink it or something maybe 8 yards to the right of the goal

He missed them in both games right at the end I'm sure. Thankfully this seasons didn't cost us.

Oh, I don't remember last season's. Didn't realise he did. (He was the last one to have the ball in our possession before they flukely scored, though. :hmm:)

Guest Roger Kint

He missed them in both games right at the end I'm sure. Thankfully this seasons didn't cost us.

Oh, I don't remember last season's.

Seconds before Gyan equalised wasnt it? Or was that someone else ?

Goal at City?