Dan Gosling

Dave

I thought he did okay tonight, he tried to get involved and made himself available. The only problem is he was struggling to keep up with the pace in this game so it's hard to see where he'd get much joy in a full blooded premier league game. I think he's playing at a club a division above his league.

I thought he did okay tonight, he tried to get involved and made himself available. The only problem is he was struggling to keep up with the pace in this game so it's hard to see where he'd get much joy in a full blooded premier league game. I think he's playing at a club a division above his league.

Think you're basically right. Sometimes he shows the ability to get in the right position and move well with and without the ball, but the game is just too fast for him.

He did nothing abysmal apart from a few shots.

Put in a few decent challenges early on but that was the sum total of his play really.

Reminded me a little of Martin Brittain when he got the odd chance, looked fairly tidy but offered nothing else.

Hope he improves but he won't get the game time here.

He did nothing abysmal apart from a few shots.

Put in a few decent challenges early on but that was the sum total of his play really.

Reminded me a little of Martin Brittain when he got the odd chance, looked fairly tidy but offered nothing else.

Hope he improves but he won't get the game time here.

He almost set up their equaliser fifteen minutes from time by literally handing over the ball to their striker at the edge of the box. If that's not abysmal, what is?

he suppose to be a midfielder aka footballer,  yet he looks like a fish out of water.  shocking player.

like to see him get his chance playing behind a striker or second striker as he does make great runs into the box.  he started there tonight until raylor hobbled off and vuckic took over that role.

there's no place for gosling in our midfield, he's like nolan, useless with the ball.  might be useful behind a striker.