Fantasy Premier League 2011-12 (see OP)

Optimistic Nut

HBA © needs to put in a performance vs Chelsea for me, other than that pleased with my transfers of Jagielka and Fellaini.

Guest Roger Kint

Brought in Jelavic, Pienaar and Adebayor this week. 22 points so far off the Evertonians. Unfortunately captain'ing Cisse may be my downfall.

I forgot about the © so hit lucky with Jelevic coming off the bench for last weeks captain, would have changed it otherwise.

Guest Roger Kint

53 points with Tevez to go(plus all those with an extra game)

The Simpson/Santon over Kompany/Sigurdsson(or Sinclair) gamble has massively turned to shit. Currently on -1 for those two rather than 5 with Kompany to play :lol:

Guest Shaun

Please, tell me more.

I had a dream years ago, when I was about 5-6. I chucked my sandwich in the bin at school and the teacher made me pull it out and the next day it happened!

Back on topic.

I've got Foster on my bench and had thought long and hard about him or Bogdan.

2nd in my work league and just under 100 behind first which is silly because I was about 200 behind 2nd (whilst in 4th) and 300+ behind first.

Wish I bothered to pay this attention at the start of the season tbh, just got bored and went a couple of months never making subs (they aren't automatic in the mail) or transferring players and I had at least one of two who were out for weeks/months so not playing.

Still hoping to claw it in and get that first place, the lads who gave it the biggun are 6th & 7th (he put in two teams, wanker), 10th and 13th :lol:

123 points... for the leader in my league. :okay:

I have a mere 88 so far. Hoping the FF Bonus people break their rules and give my captain Cisse the 25-odd bonus points he deserves. :thup: