Fantasy Premier League 2011-12 (see OP)

Optimistic Nut

Who the hell got our bonus points?

In my private league I was top by 50 points and in one week its been overtaken. I banked on Cabaye and Given getting 5 bonus points to keep me level, but they both got nothing. What a joke!

Best, Whore and  :tiote:

Who the hell got our bonus points?

In my private league I was top by 50 points and in one week its been overtaken. I banked on Cabaye and Given getting 5 bonus points to keep me level, but they both got nothing. What a joke!

Best, Whore and  :tiote:

Thats a bit rubbish :D

The bonus points have been an absolute mess so far this season.

Again.

After a promising first 2 weeks, I'm doing shit now. Averaging 50 points a week which isn't awful but isn't going to get me at the top of any leagues.

Shawcross, Enrique and Kompany got 1 point between them. Christ.

Guest johnson293

After a ropey couple of weeks (25 pts this week), my team needed some pretty major surgery, so used a wildcard, and have managed to bring Rooney, Ashley Young and Phil Jones in along with a few others, and already had Ageuro in there.

Hoping for a bit better next week!

Best, Tiote and Agbonlahor with the bonus points?! Seriously the bonus points this year are an absolute joke, to not have Cabaye in there at all. Agbonlahor was absolutely dire, they obviously just look at who scored and give them the top bonus points, then anyone who got an assist. It's starting to ruin the whole thing to be honest.

Takes Smalling out. Smalling scores.

Takes N. Dyer out. Dyer scores.

Puts Young in last game (Bolton) - believe that's the only game Young didn't do something in so far.

Put Rooney in this week as captain. He scored, good stuff. But fluffed a penalty and messed up that 1 on 1 when he should have just scored. Guarantee if I didn't have him in he'd have got a hatrick. Barstewards.

Takes Smalling out. Smalling scores.

Takes N. Dyer out. Dyer scores.

Puts Young in last game (Bolton) - believe that's the only game Young didn't do something in so far.

Put Rooney in this week as captain. He scored, good stuff. But fluffed a penalty and messed up that 1 on 1 when he should have just scored. Guarantee if I didn't have him in he'd have got a hatrick. Barstewards.

SO its your fkn fault then?

27th :fwap: Got 65 points or something this week, which is pretty good if the average is anything to go by. My defence was shit though, both CB's conceded 4 goals in their games. :lol: I have 2 free transfers to use, might have to use them.

27th :fwap: Got 65 points or something this week, which is pretty good if the average is anything to go by. My defence was s*** though, both CB's conceded 4 goals in their games. :lol: I have 2 free transfers to use, might have to use them.

You passed me then I dropped from 23 to 30 this week.

Guest Roger Kint

How many are in this, because i'm 126th :(

EDIT: 207, I've found out.

I am 145 or something, just noticed my bench has almost 100 points with Simpson, A Hughes, Vorm and Dyer.......really hate this game some weeks