Fantasy Premier League 2011-12 (see OP)

Optimistic Nut

40 points, had Valencia as captain, most Man U fans on twitter saying he was MOTM so hopefully an additional 6 points from him.

You daft bastard :lol: Believing in a correlation between good sense and the award of bonus points

On a different note, I fucking give up. The guy in my league is a seer. I'm just going to start placing goalscorer bets on whoever he brings into his team. The guy knows virtually nothing about football. Every FF player knows someone like this, I'm sure. Last year, it was a girl

:fuuu:

Had an abysmal gameweek; clean sheets for Richards (get in), Taylor (sigh) and Friedel all went in the 2nd half. Made a bit of a mess of my wildcard.

Aye, I lost Richards, Kaboul and Walker clean sheets as well. Krul probably won't keep one either, so just Enrique at the back getting points for me.

40 points, had Valencia as captain, most Man U fans on twitter saying he was MOTM so hopefully an additional 6 points from him.

You daft b****** :lol: Believing in a correlation between good sense and the award of bonus points

I did say hopefully :D

Krul like a monster tonight 12 points, and clean sheet for Santon is a nice tidy haul. Wasted my captaincy on Aguero for a second week now, annoying.

Dropped Barfa for next week so I could bring in Demba 2.