Fantasy Premier League 2011-12 (see OP)

Optimistic Nut

36 points in an awful week. Determined to get Rooney in there now, but which option to choose?

OPTION 1: Van Persie, Rooney and Lita up front (so basically only have 2 strikers)

OPTION 2: Replace Van Persie with Rooney --> Rooney, Aguero and Yakubu up front

OPTION 3: Downgrade Silva to Yaya/Modric --> Van Persie, Rooney and Yakubu up front

OPTION 4: No Rooney --> 2 strikers from Papiss Cisse, Sturridge, Bent, Yakubu, Fletcher and Welbeck

I think I'd rather take Silva out than Van Persie, but that leaves no Man City attackers.

Take the best players out and put shit ones in (one or two are bound to come good) and save loads of money. [/Ashley] :)

Cabaye & Rooney in for Valencia & D Cisse. Part of a huge, elaborate plan to downgrade Silva to Yaya Toure and have a Van Persie - Rooney - P Cisse strikeforce :thup:

I did that with a Silva to Ox-Chamberlain switch.

Just found this handy tool that tells you when a player's value is set to rise/fall

http://www.fiso.co.uk/crackthecode.php

It explains the method on there somewhere, but the percentages depend on whether the NTI (net transfers in) has reached the Target NTI. Those over 100% are set to rise 0.1m (Mata, Aguero, Mignolet, Ba, Simpson, Yaya Toure (unfortunately) and Graham tonight) whilst those below -100% are set to drop 0.1m.

Giving up on this increasingly.

Take Adebayor out 2 games ago after he does nothing for ages. Last 2 games: 2 goals and 5 assists and bonus points.

Why the hell is Micah Richards not playing? That's twice in recent weeks when he's not been injured Man City have kept a clean sheet and he's just not played.

The one transfer in the past couple of months who has actually done well for me, Valencia, then gets injured for a month.

Ever since I played my wildcard, things have gone very wrong. :lol:

Team this week

Vorm

Cahill.    Kompany.    Santon

Mata.    Bale.    Ben arfa.  Yaya toure

Ba.      RVP.  Ballotelli ©

Subs: Bogdan, Jose Enrique, Vermaelen, sessegnon.