Fantasy Premier League 2011-12 (see OP)

Optimistic Nut

Guest optimistic nit

have 3 toon players in my starting XI and they didn't manage either a goal or assist :lol: 2 clean sheets thou.

• 2 weeks later...

My first season of FF, and though I'm (relatively) shite, I'm completely addicted!!

Not a sausage why it's so addicting. I spend hours looking at my side, tinkering with potential transfers, in full knowledge I'll only ever press 'confirm changes' on Friday evening/Saturday morning of the next gameweek. Even during the fucking international break! :lol: :lol:

How is it so addictive!?

Any tips for the following gameweek? :blush:

My first season of FF, and though I'm (relatively) shite, I'm completely addicted!!

Not a sausage why it's so addicting. I spend hours looking at my side, tinkering with potential transfers, in full knowledge I'll only ever press 'confirm changes' on Friday evening/Saturday morning of the next gameweek. Even during the fucking international break! :lol: :lol:

How is it so addictive!?

Just don't pick any players i've got in my team.

I'm thinking about changing my team out, going to cost me 20-24pts, basically more than i got last gameweek  :lol:

How is it so addictive!?

I'm thinking about changing my team out, going to cost me 20-24pts, basically more than i got last gameweek  :lol:

What's your team name?

How is it so addictive!?

What's your team name?

'Utter utter crap'

even wor lass is beating me and she started a week later and is picking players by who she knows, who she 'likes' and those who haven't had affairs.  :lol:

These are my two changes im thinking about:  first i saved before the NT break, the second the one i've done tonight.

• Gomes replaced by Cech

• Ireland replaced by Barton

• Chamakh replaced by Carroll

• Harewood replaced by Bent

• Gomes replaced by Cech

• Dann replaced by Richards

• Shawcross replaced by Alex

• Jones replaced by Vidic

• Ireland replaced by Ben Arfa

• Albrighton replaced by Gutierrez

• Lampard replaced by Bale

• Harewood replaced by Carroll

How is it so addictive!?

What's your team name?

'Utter utter crap'

even wor lass is beating me and she started a week later and is picking players by who she knows, who she 'likes' and those who haven't had affairs.  :lol:

These are my two changes im thinking about:  first i saved before the NT break, the second the one i've done tonight.

• Gomes replaced by Cech

• Gomes replaced by Cech

You'll regret making so many changes at once and sarificing so many points. Make one or 2 necessary changes and switch your team formation around to best suit the weekends fixtures. You shouldn't go on any early season form, they'll only tail off and you'll have to change hem again

How is it so addictive!?

What's your team name?

'Utter utter crap'

• Gomes replaced by Cech

• Gomes replaced by Cech

Same. "I don't like what he did to Cheryl, but he is good...." :lol:

Your team doesn't look terrible to me, but Everton/Arteta are slow-starters and Lampard has underperformed. Keep Chamakh. ;)

How is it so addictive!?

What's your team name?

'Utter utter crap'

• Gomes replaced by Cech

• Gomes replaced by Cech

You'll regret making so many changes at once and sarificing so many points. Make one or 2 necessary changes and switch your team formation around to best suit the weekends fixtures. You shouldn't go on any early season form, they'll only tail off and you'll have to change hem again

Aye but my defenders are going to get raped this weekend, i've based it on Stoke, Brum & Blackburn being solid at the back and they've been fuk all like it so far.

Lampard is out, so is Gomes, defence needs replacing, Arteta on holiday, just too many decisions.

Plus i've got twat features thinking she's clever every fuking time one of her players score, I cannot take it!!!

How is it so addictive!?

What's your team name?

'Utter utter crap'

• Gomes replaced by Cech

• Gomes replaced by Cech

Same. "I don't like what he did to Cheryl, but he is good...." :lol:

Your team doesn't look terrible to me, but Everton/Arteta are slow-starters and Lampard has underperformed. Keep Chamakh. ;)

I thought Chamakh would have had a better impact by now, but Wenger wanted to rest him, break him in etc...now RVP & Walcott are injured he's a cert for starting upfront i suppose.

Could go

Gomes replaced by Cech

Jones replaced by Cole A

Lampard replaced by Bale

Harewood replaced by Carroll

8pts down,

team would be:

--------------Cech

----Dann, Shawcross, Cole

Albrighton, Milner, Arteta, Bale

---Chamakh, Carroll, Drobga