Geordie Vuzuvela

kane2005

Guest WashyGeordie

I wish i did record it now as i was on the terrace next to the 'seating' stand, but i didn't even know what it was 'til near half-time or summit.

Guest firetotheworks

It was great fun. Everyone saying otherwise is a boring mong.

...or wasn't there to have the right to an opinion.

Guest Blackandwhitearmy

Lad who got on the table and sang the introduction to One Step Beyond in the rugby club before the whole pub joined in had to be the winner of the day like.

Lad who got on the table and sang the introduction to One Step Beyond in the rugby club before the whole pub joined in had to be the winner of the day like.

I'd love to start doing that. Anybody seen the Walsall version before?

Guest Blackandwhitearmy

Aye, was similar to that with everybody going quiet then the lad belting out the introduction then everybody else going mental singing the tune.

Was quality like. Great craic in there post-match.

:s with the 2 black eyes ha , that was me :s ooops.

Aslong as real vuvuzelas don't make it into St James Park I couldn't give a s***.

i (being a killjoy muhahaha) emailed nufc a few weeks back saying they should be banned from sjp as they would 'ruin the fantastic match day atmosphere' and i got a reply from the head of health and safety saying it was something they were going to be monitoring at the start of the season. so they ain't banned ....  just yet!

Guest Geordiesned

:lol: That's class.

Hope someone at Norwich today gets a video of the whole chant (if it's repeated).