The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

I think that Polish dish looks delicious, reminds me of when I lived in the Czech Republic...

the food in the Czech and Slovak republics is amazing :thup: Love goulash and dumplings. That Polish stuff sounds canny nice tbh.

I think that Polish dish looks delicious, reminds me of when I lived in the Czech Republic...

the food in the Czech and Slovak republics is amazing :thup: Love goulash and dumplings. That Polish stuff sounds canny nice tbh.

There was this Polish restaurant in Brooklyn Heights, boy did I cry when they closed it down. Just love food from that area.

Juve :lol:

Ridman has probably collapsed in shock at this Polish success.

Would be happier if 7 of Lech´s starters weren´t foreign, including three of the defenders which explains why they only conceded 3 goals. Was a fun game in any case, Krivets has been really good since he came in january and was excellent tonight as well, could see him playing for a bigger club in the future.

Juve :lol:

Ridman has probably collapsed in shock at this Polish success.

Would be happier if 7 of Lech´s starters weren´t foreign, including three the defenders which explains why they only conceded 3 goals. Was a fun game in any case, Krivets has been really good since he came in january and was excellent tonight as well, could see him playing for a bigger club in the future.

Aye I was gonna say, the star man was a Latvian rather than a Pole!

Krivets is an FM legend, was annoyed when he went to Lech because he was always very cheap from BATE.