The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

I don't think Moyes will go. Everton for the last few seasons have started off slowly. I just don't think Moyes is the type of guy to just walk atleast not so early in the season and the chairman is the type of guy just throw the axe.

It's shit to go out to Brentford but this cup is nothing more than a hindrance anyway imo. Might be better in the long run to go out now.

It was arguably our most realistic route to Europe.

Ok, not most realistic, but a viable route nonetheless.

Guest kingdawson

Bong eye Moyes has been there for years & has not replaced Tony "Should be at Tranmere" Hibbert cant take him seriously until he does.

Hibbert is generally a good defender tbf. He's just a bit rubbish at everything else.

One of my gripes with Moyes recently has actually been him subbing Hibbert for Coleman when we've been leaking goals and Coleman is weak defensively. Then you've got Osman in front of Hibbert, stinking the place out every week this season and getting away with it. Obvious tactic is Coleman (who is quality going forward) ahead of Hibbert, the solid defender. But not for Moyes since Ossie is his golden boy.

What do or resident Evertonians think of Bilyadetdinov (as if I care if I got that wrong)? Every time I've seen him start (which isn't that many tbf), he's been quality. Can't believe he's not getting more chances, but there's surely something to that?

Bily scores some fantastic goals and has the odd moment of brilliance but he's slow and weak and I'm struggling to think of any league matches where he played well/consistently for 90mins.

He should get more chances at the mo purely because of Osman being so bad this season but I don't particularly rate him. Wouldn't give a s*** if he was replaced in January. Donovan is miles better.

Your description of Billy is frighteningly like mine for pavlychenko. Does Billy also play like a retarded elephant away from home too?

Even though we will never win it, I always count how many premier league teams go out (and always hope other PL teams draw eachother), so the chances of us meeting someone easy in the next round go up.

SAF is not at the Man Utd game apparently

So he's not talking to BBC reporters, now he's discarding the game altogether? :lol:

Seriously, unless there's a genuine reason for not being there that is very poor.

So he's not talking to BBC reporters, now he's discarding the game altogether? :lol:

Seriously, unless there's a genuine reason for not being there that is very poor.

Accidentally pressed the 'go on Holiday' button

Accidentally pressed the 'go on Holiday' button

Happens to the best of us.

The situation with Everton's strikers is just stunning to me. They knew Aiyegbeni was fat, they knew Saha is constantly injured, and they knew Beckford had never played top level football. After that they have Anichebe, who Moyes apparently does not want. so that's two the manager dislikes and one that is never fit. This club wants to challenge for Europe?

It's also interesting to see that they've spent 25 million on a player who can't get into the side and another who doesn't seem to have a position. I think they've ruined a good situation.

The situation with Everton's strikers is just stunning to me. They knew Aiyegbeni was fat, they knew Saha is constantly injured, and they knew Beckford had never played top level football. After that they have Anichebe, who Moyes apparently does not want. so that's two the manager dislikes and one that is never fit. This club wants to challenge for Europe?

It's also interesting to see that they've spent 25 million on a player who can't get into the side and another who doesn't seem to have a position. I think they've ruined a good situation.

After 5 games?

We've started shit, like we have done consistently. Doesn't excuse it, it's ridiculously frustrating. Let's see how the season goes though, ey?