The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Get in.

Happier with that than I will be if England win tonight :lol:

Well done, completely summed up the vast majority of English people there.  (twats)

:lol:

It's not an affliction against Northern Ireland, I just have more interest in an international upset like this than I do the potential borefest tonight.

Plus, there were more NUFC players playing there than there will be tonight ;)

The fact you'd rather 2 random teams draw than your own country win makes you sound like a massive idiot.

We're shit, but we still have the best fans in europe because it's just a case of getting behind your country no matter what.  Maybe if yous stopped being a bunch of deluded, arrogant tossers you could have a similar experience.

Don't see how I'm particularly deluded or arrogant like.

Quite like England tbh, think I remember being one of the few on here who was torn when it came to that club vs country debate.

Go and have a drink or somethink Messi, you're clearly (and rightly) wound up over that result.

Holland-Sweden should be cracking. Think we'll sneak a point. Mellberg being out is a big miss though. For those watching, take a good look at the battle between Wernbloom and van Bommel in midfield, Wernbloom is one of the most provoking players around, good footballer as well.

Quite like England tbh, think I remember being one of the few on here who was torn when it came to that club vs country debate.

Go and have a drink or somethink Messi, you're clearly (and rightly) wound up over that result.

I just find it inexplicable you'd sacrifice an England win tonight to see 2 teams who aren't in their group draw.  I'd be asking the same thing even if it wasn't a match involving Northern Ireland.

I just find it inexplicable you'd sacrifice an England win tonight to see 2 teams who aren't in their group draw.  I'd be asking the same thing even if it wasn't a match involving Northern Ireland.

It was in jest more than anything ffs. :lol:

It was a fun game to watch, though.

The fact you'd rather 2 random teams draw than your own country win makes you sound like a massive idiot.

We're shit, but we still have the best fans in europe because it's just a case of getting behind your country no matter what.  Maybe if yous stopped being a bunch of deluded, arrogant tossers you could have a similar experience.

So much funny.