The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

It's not 'must win' but it is a fantastic chance to put a bit of daylight between us and the bottom 3.

Win tomorrow and it also take the pressure off for the derby too which would be nice. :)

Guest Heneage

I know we had Zoltan on telling us how fantastic Mulubmu was/is and how they didn't want Tiote, was left a bit underwhelmed by him tonight.

He's clearly a very tidy player, good technique and stamina but he looked weak physically. Of course it's one game I just think with both Tiote and Mulumbu together they might have got something as Fulham had a lot of space in midfield.

west brom did my head in last season because they kept up with us, and they have done this one too because they kept copying us and stealing our thunder. then they beat us. so yes, it'd be great to get rid of them.

west brom did my head in last season because they kept up with us, and they have done this one too because they kept copying us and stealing our thunder. then they beat us. so yes, it'd be great to get rid of them.

thats shite.

:lol:

Interesting stat there.. No team's ever lost 100 PL games, Everton would be the first if they lost tonight.

I love that Le Tiss is talking about how the title race is still more than open because Man Utd have drawn too many games, especially away. I think that's more than covered by the fact they havn't lost a single game mate.  :idiot2: