The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Carlton cole. Causes defenses some trouble, glad West-Ham got absolutely no quality anywhere near him. They could be a better team with him and some good wide players, or a good striker.

He's absolute dogshit man. :lol:

Agree totally with Swelly, he hasn't scored 2 goals in a game for over 4 years or something.  Slightly better version than Shola that is it.

Apart from a fortnight ago when he got two against Fulham?

Guest neesy111

Carlton cole. Causes defenses some trouble, glad West-Ham got absolutely no quality anywhere near him. They could be a better team with him and some good wide players, or a good striker.

He's absolute dogshit man. :lol:

Agree totally with Swelly, he hasn't scored 2 goals in a game for over 4 years or something.  Slightly better version than Shola that is it.

Apart from a fortnight ago when he got two against Fulham?

Ahh, that was when it was reported it was the 1st time he did it since 2006 I believe.

It's a bit annoying to see that, having only let us have 1500 tickets on police orders, they've left the other 2.5k empty.

Despite the badness of last time, I'd have been up for this. Instead, I'm sat watching it on the internet, shaking like a shitting puppy every time we give the ball away.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

It's a bit annoying to see that, having only let us have 1500 tickets on police orders, they've left the other 2.5k empty.

Despite the badness of last time, I'd have been up for this. Instead, I'm sat watching it on the internet, shaking like a shitting puppy every time we give the ball away.

Been a horrid game.  :lol: Though I've only been watching  it out the corner of my eye while I watch the toon game. Should probably be 1-1 but both chances were totally wasted.

Probably couldn't generate enough interest to sell them knowing Birmingham fans.

Probably couldn't generate enough interest to sell them knowing Birmingham fans.

It's a fucking embarrassment of a derby. Empty seats everywhere, ne idea why the fucker is on TV.