The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

West Ham are the only team not to have conceded from outside of the penalty area this season.

That's because every team is confident enough to get closer to the goal before shooting against them!

I wonder if there's anyone in or associated with football in any way who would oppose the removal of the 'mandatory booking for celebrating' rule.

Fucking ridiculous. Should be up to referees to decide if it's 'inciting the crowd' or whatever bollocks is the basis of it.

I wonder if there's anyone in or associated with football in any way who would oppose the removal of the 'booking for celebrating' rule.

Fucking ridiculous. Should be up to referees to decide if it's 'inciting the crowd' or whatever bollocks is the basis of it.

Aye, it's ludicrous.

I wonder if there's anyone in or associated with football in any way who would oppose the removal of the 'booking for celebrating' rule.

I could understand if he ran into the Everton fans and whipped his dick out or something but to get done for going to your own fans is daft.

Aye, it's ludicrous.

a fine would suffice.

it has no bearing on the play.

In fact who are these teams we're watching? ARS and WIG, who are they? There should be a scrolling caption on the screen somewhere telling us who the teams are, a couple of football rules ('a goal is when the ball - the white thing they're kicking about - goes into the net at each end of the pitch') etc. That would really help.