The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

We really need to gain at least a point today now.

Yes because Stoke were nailed on to go down :lol:

That's still one more team climbing above us...as much as I love mackems bottling it last minute, I'd prefer Stoke being beneath us in the table.

Actually I meant because this result and a positive result for us would make it a pretty good day, giving us fans a bit of hope for the rest of the season.

Yes that would be ideal, but I don't fancy our odds of beating Arsenal today

Guest marky555

SMB is a right laugh. Every time someone is pissed off about something, they start a new thread about it. Whatamess.

Sounds familiar.

SMB is a right laugh. Every time someone is pissed off about something, they start a new thread about it. Whatamess.

Exactly. Thank god the admin on here are too damn sexy for their shirts.

That's still one more team climbing above us...as much as I love mackems bottling it last minute, I'd prefer Stoke being beneath us in the table.

Actually I meant because this result and a positive result for us would make it a pretty good day, giving us fans a bit of hope for the rest of the season.

Did you when we beat them the last time, did you when we played Liverpool after Hughton left?, did you when we beat Chelsea in the cup?

Bunch of arseholes, basically.

Did you when we beat them the last time, did you when we played Liverpool after Hughton left?, did you when we beat Chelsea in the cup?

Of course not, but there's a reason why even our fans were surprised by those results you mentioned...coz they don't happen very often  :dontknow:

Of course not, but there's a reason why even our fans were surprised by those results you mentioned...coz they don't happen very often  :dontknow:

Lets make this season an amazing season.

Bunch of arseholes, basically.

Is that our admin staff or the Mackems?