The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Never understood why a centre forward of Drogba's size is the set piece taker instead of in the box. No heart for battle.

What an absolute load of crud. :lol:

Yeah, Huth should take the corners and Etherington should be in the box.

Ancelotti wants him taking the set pieces so Lampard can hang about on the edge of the area and Terry/Ivanovic and others can compete for the headers. Anyone concluding from that tactic that Drogba has 'no heart for battle' is suffering from either bias or stupidity.

Or both.

Ouch. :lol:

1) Anyone who has seen Drogba over the course of his career knows that whilst he is physically big and possesses a lot of strength, he is also a pussy, who dives, makes cowardly fouls and isn't the warrior you'd expect someone of his size to be. This is evinced in his overall play - not just my initial comment. You've been watching him for a while now with your Drogba-blinkered glasses, of course - and knowing what you're like with your "favourites", I'm not surprised you can't recognise this.

2) Why does that plan any worse with all three of Ivanovic/Drogba/Terry in the middle, Lampard waiting for the lay-off and Malouda/Boswinga/Cole pinging in the ball?

3) Jermaine Beckford/Andy Cole.

Never understood why a centre forward of Drogba's size is the set piece taker instead of in the box. No heart for battle.

What an absolute load of crud. :lol:

Yeah, Huth should take the corners and Etherington should be in the box.

Ancelotti wants him taking the set pieces so Lampard can hang about on the edge of the area and Terry/Ivanovic and others can compete for the headers. Anyone concluding from that tactic that Drogba has 'no heart for battle' is suffering from either bias or stupidity.

Or both.

Ouch. :lol:

1) Anyone who has seen Drogba over the course of his career knows that whilst he is physically big and possesses a lot of strength, he is also a pussy, who dives, makes cowardly fouls and isn't the warrior you'd expect someone of his size to be. This is evinced in his overall play - not just my initial comment. You've been watching him for a while now with your Drogba-blinkered glasses, of course - and knowing what you're like with your "favourites", I'm not surprised you can't recognise this.

2) Why does that plan any worse with all three of Ivanovic/Drogba/Terry in the middle, Lampard waiting for the lay-off and Malouda/Boswinga/Cole pinging in the ball?

3) Jermaine Beckford/Andy Cole.

I disagree. Drogba has always looked up for a battle, even if he's a diver.

Guest neesy111

Man Utd's destined to win this year's title. Cunts.

The way all of the top teams have played this season, whoever wins knows they will have been lucky to do so.