The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest Stephen927

On the subject of Becks, why the fuck does he keep training with Spurs? It's not as if he'd get to play for them now, why did he extend his training stay? Makes no sense. :lol:

Training with a higher level of player, just keeping a high fitness level before MLS starts again.

On the subject of Becks, why the fuck does he keep training with Spurs? It's not as if he'd get to play for them now, why did he extend his training stay? Makes no sense. :lol:

Training with a higher level of player, just keeping a high fitness level before MLS starts again.

Well, yeah, but what signals does that not send to his team mates? "You suck, so I'm staying here rather than training with you, lolz." :lol:

Guest toonlass

Nice to see Citeh's fans with faces like smacked arses. Not that I like the Manure fans either but they were particularly cretinous at our place on Boxing day. Smug twats!

Wayne Rooney; the player with no skill, pace or technique.

I'm absolutely f***ing s*** at football. Got no skill, pace or technique whatsoever. I basically run about a bit, make a few tackles and get rid of the ball as soon as it comes near me.

Call yourself a 'work-horse' and you'll make a career of it, look at Rooney!

:iamatwat:

Sumerbee is going off it on Sky!!

Came in just to say that. He's having a right go. Whinging like fuck, no matter who's played today and how well they played, the whole talk of course is going to be that goal. I love how he goes 'a goal's a goal, that's what matters', because they said Man City's was a strange goal. But then he goes on that it took a spectacular goal to beat them, I didn't think it mattered how they were scored, mate? :lol: