The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Hate Liverpool but might have done us a slight favour for Tuesday so it's all good.

Arsenal have no bottle whatsoever, how fucking difficult is it to hold a lead for thirty seconds?

Regardless of whether it was a pen or not, time was clearly up. Ref should have blown as soon as the freekick was taken.

Aye I thought that, even getting the free kick was pushing it although I know there's time on for the goal.

What did Dalglish do ?

Wenger moaning about penalty as Dalglish celebrates it going in and full time whistle has blown. 

Dalglish goes "What?  It's a penalty".  Wenger keeps moaning, Dalglish goes "Ah, piss off". :lol:

The ref ruined the game there well done :thup:

A free kick given outside the box in the 99.47ish. The full time whistle should have been blown on 99.30.

The ref then didn't blow straight after the free kick had bounced away from the wall, yet as soon as the pen went in, BANG whistle goes.

I hate them man ffs.

they were both soft pens. certainly both fouls, but you often see refs reluctant to point to the spot in those situations. glad he did though.  :thup:

Hate penalties like that last one, so soft. It's just two players running close to each other and one falls over.

Regardless of whether it was a pen or not, time was clearly up. Ref should have blown as soon as the freekick was taken.

Aye I thought that, even getting the free kick was pushing it although I know there's time on for the goal.

Exactly. It was pushing 101 minutes when the 2nd pen was awarded.

surely the ref is the only one to know how long is left ?

I'd like to know where the extra three minutes came from then. Certainly didn't take three minutes to take a penalty and a freekick.