The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Everton fans are always so lifeless away from home.

y u no stand?

Everton fans were the loudest away supporters at SJP this season imo

If anywhere it's at Goodison where we sound lifeless at times.

I dunno, sometimes we sound well up for it but on certain days at home it's as though we've had sleeping pills. Away from home is generally pretty good. :thup:

Weird how there seems to be more of a sense of urgency and determination in the players in this game compared to what we just saw at Anfield...

78% possession for Arsenal....

Nailed on goal within 10 minutes for you lot then.

Well to be fair it's usually us doing the pressing. It's rare that we get outplayed and sneak one, but I'll happily accept that today.

No width at all. I still see Park as a central player and Nani usually always cuts inside. Need to get a foothold in the game soon.

Vidic with a signature cynical challenge, gets away with it.

And not for the first time this season either. It's starting to become a joke how much he gets away with.

Well to be fair it's usually us doing the pressing. It's rare that we get outplayed and sneak one, but I'll happily accept that today.

No width at all. I still see Park as a central player and Nani usually always cuts inside. Need to get a foothold in the game soon.

You speak good sense.

Vidic with a signature cynical challenge, gets away with it.

No idea how that's not a foul, he literally dropped himself in front of Wilshere and ref thinks its ok!

I think he let it go because Wilshere's touch was so bad, it was like he wasn't even in possession of the ball anymore. Not saying I agree with that.

You speak good sense.

Sarcasm?

He gets played in left midfield in big games but is rarely on the wing. He comes inside to help out the midfield so they don't get over-run. Very, very rarely will you see him try and beat a player down the wing and get a cross in.

-----

If it's not sarcasm sorry btw.

Also very lucky Vidic didn't get booked and a free kick given 20 yards out for that tackle.