The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

78% possession for Arsenal....

Nailed on goal within 10 minutes for you lot then.

Well to be fair it's usually us doing the pressing. It's rare that we get outplayed and sneak one, but I'll happily accept that today.

No width at all. I still see Park as a central player and Nani usually always cuts inside. Need to get a foothold in the game soon.

You speak good sense.

Sarcasm?

He gets played in left midfield in big games but is rarely on the wing. He comes inside to help out the midfield so they don't get over-run. Very, very rarely will you see him try and beat a player down the wing and get a cross in.

I wasn't being sarcastic and I'm the last person you need to educate on the playing characteristics of Jisung Park O0

Well to be fair it's usually us doing the pressing. It's rare that we get outplayed and sneak one, but I'll happily accept that today.

No width at all. I still see Park as a central player and Nani usually always cuts inside. Need to get a foothold in the game soon.

You speak good sense.

Sarcasm?

He gets played in left midfield in big games but is rarely on the wing. He comes inside to help out the midfield so they don't get over-run. Very, very rarely will you see him try and beat a player down the wing and get a cross in.

I wasn't being sarcastic and I'm the last person you need to educate on the playing characteristics of Jisung Park O0

Sorry fella my mistake!

Didn't mean to lecture or be condescending. Normally I have to deal with a lot of opposition supporters not rating Park. :lol:

You speak good sense.

Sarcasm?

Sorry fella my mistake!

Didn't mean to lecture or be condescending. Normally I have to deal with a lot of opposition supporters not rating Park. :lol:

Oh believe me, you have my full sympathy on the issue.

Vidic really should be having an early bath.

One of the biggest myths around re: Vidic is that he's a superb defender.

He's not. He's good but he's certainly not great.

Vidic with a signature cynical challenge, gets away with it.

And not for the first time this season either. It's starting to become a joke how much he gets away with.

Just under 15 minutes later, unbelievable.

You can hear the nauseating mass media line already:

Well, Man Utd got some luck there but it's OK because Chelsea got some yesterday so it evens itself out.

FIFA moment there, the ref standing and watching the ball hit him.

Just asked a Man Utd fan about Vidic - apparently "Van Persie wasn't getting there anyway" and "it evens itself out". :lol:

Just asked a Man Utd fan about Vidic - apparently "Van Persie wasn't getting there anyway" and "it evens itself out". :lol:

Load of bollocks that..

I don't think people understand what "evens itself out" means.