The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Absolutely insane that Chelsea are still in with a good shout of the league.

Aye! Next week's game could be the decider if the Arsenal-Man U score stays as it is!

Not sure it's a decider, Chelsea have a tricky tie at Everton on last day whereas Man U have Blackpool.

You lot could always do us a favour of course? :lol:

Did you see the game earlier today? :lol:

Not sure it's a decider, Chelsea have a tricky tie at Everton on last day whereas Man U have Blackpool.

LOL

Title race blown wide open.

Chelsea win next week (and I think they will nick it) and it's anybody's game. Love it when we get to this stage of the season and games still matter. Should be a cracker.

http://cdn1.knowyourmeme.com/i/000/101/771/original/1879f18e_e542_e1c6.jpg

Like when you's laid down for West Ham and Hull to send us and Sheff Utd down?

The good thing about next week is Chelsea HAVE to win. Well, realistically they do.

I'll hold my hands up and say I thought the title race was all over. I couldn't see Arsenal winning today but they played with a real sense of determination and resolve, something that - frustratingly for their supporters - has been missing at key moments this year. Man Utd are still of course overwhelming favourites but as Jonny says, it's great that games really matter currently. The relegation battle is a real slobberknocker too.

Is it wrong that I'd be perfectly happy for us to bend over for Chelsea if it means Owen wont get to post a picture of himsel on Twitter with his league winners medal?  :dowie:

Yes.

I don't think I could put the feelings towards one former player above my team winning a game.

That said, you'll probably get bent over anyway.

Like when you's laid down for West Ham and Hull to send us and Sheff Utd down?

Didn't they beat Hull?  :lol: