The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Would love us to take Hutton, Kranjcar and Pav off Spurs hands like.

Hutton is no better than Simpson, man. Not that I rate Simpson much.

Pav is average at best. When looking for strikers, don't look at Spurs this season. They're just as bad as us up top.

Would love us to take Hutton, Kranjcar and Pav off Spurs hands like.

Hutton is no better than Simpson, man. Not that I rate Simpson much.

Much better going forward, also has a good cross on him.

Whilst Redknapp didn't get a striker, his three signings were VdV, Gallas and Sandro, all of which have been a success. Certainly doesn't feel like he 'fucked it up'.

Mind you, if yous do ship a few, can we have Kranjcar or maybe O' Hara please? Thanks

Waffa is shit, they should just play it on a Tuesday/Wednesday as with proper Europe football, i wouldn't want it as a manager. Too much interference with the Prem footy.

Some great 'all on the line' matches coming up. Theres the match at Old Trafford, Spurs vs 4th and 6th place and relegation matches involving Wham, Wigan, Wolves and Blackburn. Really looking forward to them.

SAF claiming that the Owen trip was more obvious than the Vidic handball (which he didn't see incidentally).

f*** me, this man is getting more pathetic by the day.

SAF claiming that the Owen trip was more obvious than the Vidic handball (which he didn't see incidentally).

f*** me, this man is getting more pathetic by the day.

Listen to what he says he is trying to get in the head of the ref for the Chelsea game.

Mick McMackem's possibly the only ex-sunderland employee I have any time for other than the obvious ones who played/worked for us, don't really know why. Quite like to see them survive but Blackpool too. West Ham, Wigan, Birmingham would be my choices for the drop but I think Brum have done enough, the horrible bastards.