The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Hoping for a West Ham win and a Birmingham draw today. Make sure both West Ham and Wigan are relegated by 6pm.

dunno the idea of birmingham relegated is tempting so brum loss and wham wigan draw would suit me just fine

Hoping for a West Ham win and a Birmingham draw today. Make sure both West Ham and Wigan are relegated by 6pm.

dunno the idea of birmingham relegated is tempting so brum loss and wham wigan draw would suit me just fine

I'd rather Blackburn were relegated personally. 1) They won't keep beating us season after season and 2) Samba will be going at a cut price. Plus Birmingham are always guaranteed points for us.

I just want West Ham gone as they're a horrible club with horrible fans and Wigan because they don't belong in the Premiership and I want N'Zogbia back on the cheap.

I'd rather Blackburn were relegated personally. 1) They won't keep beating us season after season and 2) Samba will be going at a cut price. Plus Birmingham are always guaranteed points for us.

I just want West Ham gone as they're a horrible club with horrible fans and Wigan because they don't belong in the Premiership and I want N'Zogbia back on the cheap.

don't like mcleish and the idea of them having to play in europe and the championship amuses me

plus fat sams gloating if blackburn went down doesn't bear thinking about

Happy for Walter Smith, nice way to end your career :)

I hate Rangers but I am happy for him too, a genuinely great guy.

Ahahaha brilliant! Chick Young is well known for his utter shite talking up here. That's class.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Nowt wrong with that, the interviewer is basically shitting on the guy's team.

Ahahaha brilliant! Chick Young is well known for his utter shite talking up here. That's class.

Isn't it just. Nice to see a manager totally put someone in his place.