The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Honestly man, people (not so much on this forum) who still refuse to rate Bent.

"Yeah but... he doesn't do much else does he?"

Brilliant striker, any team in this league would love to have him.

Always rated him. Wished we had been able to sign him before he went to Sunlun.

He's a good striker, I think that does him justice.  Put him up against a top top side in a big competition and he will struggle.  But, in the league situation against defences like Arsenal's he is worthy. 

Hopefully Birmingham go down and Blackpool stay up. Blackpool will 100% sink without a trace next year, especially when they lose Adam. It would be 1 relegation place taken and 6 points for us :pow:

Luis Suarez is an odious little cunt who deserves a solid punch in the cock.

Good to see Liverpool back to their cuntish cheating best. After the way this season started, I would have thought they might simmer back down to reality. Seems not. Hope Spurs nick this.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Suarez is a bit of a dick.

What happened?

I'm excited for next season already btw

Fouled Dawson, then gave him a little kick while he was down.

Be truthful now, who hasn't wanted to give KingDawson even just the smallest of a kick?

Hopefully Birmingham go down and Blackpool stay up. Blackpool will 100% sink without a trace next year, especially when they lose Adam. It would be 1 relegation place taken and 6 points for us :pow:

Famous last words.

From a footballing point of view, it's a no-brainer who I or any sane person would rather stay up. Gulfs apart in terms of entertainment - admittedly Blackpool's entertainment is often inadvertently caused by their woeful defending.

And what's wrong with that? You going to be pissed off with VI if Barca beat Man United in the Champions League and he's happy?

No, because I like VI and Barca.

Love to see Fulham win by four today.