The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Think I'd actually like to see Birmingham win the Carling Cup.

Villa fans have been acting like mackems about the whole thing, Good luck Arsenal banners at their match yesterday ffs.

For a supposed big team their fans don't half acting like small time clowns.

i'm not one to pass up an opportunity to knock villa but i can't hold that against them i utterly despise birmingham and mcleish dour cunt with his dour team and dour football, it would be a tragedy in football terms for those thugs to win anything.

Exactly my sentiments about Birmingham. I'd love it if they went down. I'd love them to get totally embarressed today.

Demba Ba was a good signing.

Which is strange considering he failed a medical for Stoke then went and signed for West Ham.

Good player; too good for West Ham or Stoke.

I rate him. Knew they wouldn´t miss Keane at all with Demba Ba in the side. Despite his height he isn´t that good of a target man, used to play off Ibisevic a lot at Hoffenheim. If they stick Piquionne or Cole up front with him then he'll cause problems every game. Would surprise me if they sign Keane on permanent basis as I can´t see him and Ba combining well.

Think I'd actually like to see Birmingham win the Carling Cup.

Villa fans have been acting like mackems about the whole thing, Good luck Arsenal banners at their match yesterday ffs.

For a supposed big team their fans don't half acting like small time clowns.

I'd rather not see Stephen Carr lifting the trophy.

so is this the kenny daglish factor? liverpool playing like utter s****, ffs leon best put 3 past these clowns

west ham are playing considerably better today

i'm not going to let little things like facts stand in the way of a rant against liverpool and daglish

then you may continue :)

Liverpool have so far made one crap signing in Suarez, he's made of glass and cannot handle the PL.

Not that I've seen Suarez that much,except the WC-matches.  But I read a comment about him at Teamtalk that from our perspective is promising. It was from an Ajax fan. He wrote that Suarez scoring ratio was due to one thing: He scored a shitload of goals against the weaker team (Berbatov). But on the other hand, he scores none when playing the best teams. That's promising for us, since PL probably on average is better than the Dutch League. Also, I don't think Suarez har the physique or the speed to handle PL, ref Kezman. 

First time I've had agood look at ba, very impressed.

Great touch, good in air, not afraid to shoot& excellent movement, why were we not in for him, considering age & price!

We got this bargain instead...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-fqY25ob6s10/TVSzNc5bpII/AAAAAAAAC5c/O7f0UJmdUl8/s1600/Stephen%2BIreland%2BNewcastle%2BUnited.jpg

First time I've had agood look at ba, very impressed.

Great touch, good in air, not afraid to shoot& excellent movement, why were we not in for him, considering age & price!

Well he failed his medical at Stoke so there's a good chance he would have failed his medical if NUFC we're interested in him. West Ham decided to take a risk that Stoke weren't willing to take.