The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

A few things....

Unreal how little some know on this site. The reason Manchester united fans didnt walk out when 3-0 down, is because they are not allowed to at Anfield. And secondly neither of them 2 challenges were sending offs (although you do see people going for similar) but its a mans game, and a physical game. Far to many foreign twats posting on here jumping on the newcastle bandwagon. Its almost as bad as the ground. NUFC should be supported by people from Durham to northumberland, not any of the gypos, yanks, and africans that come on here.

British National Party voter?

Guest neesy111

A few things....

Unreal how little some know on this site. The reason Manchester united fans didnt walk out when 3-0 down, is because they are not allowed to at Anfield. And secondly neither of them 2 challenges were sending offs (although you do see people going for similar) but its a mans game, and a physical game. Far to many foreign twats posting on here jumping on the newcastle bandwagon. Its almost as bad as the ground. NUFC should be supported by people from Durham to northumberland, not any of the gypos, yanks, and africans that come on here.

British National Party voter?

More like the National Front.

A few things....

Is this girl for real?

A few things....

Far to many foreign twats posting on here jumping on the newcastle bandwagon. Its almost as bad as the ground. NUFC should be supported by people from Durham to northumberland, not any of the gypos, yanks, and africans that come on here.

Jumping on the bandwagon? Being an avid supporter since 92/93, I take your utterance as an insult. I'm not from England, but that doesn't make me shitty supporter. Jumping on the bandwagon often refers to people who starts to support a team because of success. And one thing NUFC has not experienced during my years, is success. I although agree that there are enough people who jumps on the Man-U bandwagon. Norway is stint with those fuckers. It's easy to be a supporter when you win minimum one trophy a year. Supporters' character is defined when the going gets tough: then you'll see that a shitload of man u players will jump off the bandwagon. But fuck, that doesn't apply to me. If I was a bandwagon supporter, I would have jumped off years ago.

A few things....

Far to many foreign twats posting on here jumping on the newcastle bandwagon. Its almost as bad as the ground. NUFC should be supported by people from Durham to northumberland, not any of the gypos, yanks, and africans that come on here.

Jumping on the bandwagon? Being an avid supporter since 92/93, I take your utterance as an insult. I'm not from England, but that doesn't make me shitty supporter. Jumping on the bandwagon often refers to people who starts to support a team because of success. And one thing NUFC has not experienced during my years, is success. I although agree that there are enough people who jumps on the Man-U bandwagon. Norway is stint with those fuckers. It's easy to be a supporter when you win minimum one trophy a year. Supporters' character is defined when the going gets tough: then you'll see that a shitload of man u players will jump off the bandwagon. But f***, that doesn't apply to me. If I was a bandwagon supporter, I would have jumped off years ago.

Behave yourself.

A few things....

Goodness me.

:lol::lol::lol:

A few things....

Jumping on the bandwagon? Being an avid supporter since 92/93, I take your utterance as an insult. I'm not from England, but that doesn't make me shitty supporter. Jumping on the bandwagon often refers to people who starts to support a team because of success. And one thing NUFC has not experienced during my years, is success. I although agree that there are enough people who jumps on the Man-U bandwagon. Norway is stint with those fuckers. It's easy to be a supporter when you win minimum one trophy a year. Supporters' character is defined when the going gets tough: then you'll see that a shitload of man u players will jump off the bandwagon. But f***, that doesn't apply to me. If I was a bandwagon supporter, I would have jumped off years ago.

Behave yourself.

Yeah, know your place, foreigner.

:lol: This place, man.

A few things....

lost for words

A few things....

Jumping on the bandwagon? Being an avid supporter since 92/93, I take your utterance as an insult. I'm not from England, but that doesn't make me shitty supporter. Jumping on the bandwagon often refers to people who starts to support a team because of success. And one thing NUFC has not experienced during my years, is success. I although agree that there are enough people who jumps on the Man-U bandwagon. Norway is stint with those fuckers. It's easy to be a supporter when you win minimum one trophy a year. Supporters' character is defined when the going gets tough: then you'll see that a shitload of man u players will jump off the bandwagon. But fuck, that doesn't apply to me. If I was a bandwagon supporter, I would have jumped off years ago.

Why do you even take your time to reply on such a shit post?

A few things....

Why do you even take your time to reply on such a s*** post?

Good point  :lol:

Guest north shields lad

A few things....

92/93.....when we were just becoming good

Feel this is the beginning of a Libyan style revolution.

NSL will gain support over the coming days and come Tuesday week, all ethnics will be banned.

Once I've found out whether Scandanavians are categorised as Africans or gypos then there's a possibility that I'm in.

Ah yes, the same lad that posted this nugget:

They are due a bad result, they carnt keep being lucky every match. Likewise we are due some luck, and a good result.

Besides would the following players get in our team

Reina - 50/50 with Given

That Insua defender - never heard of him until 2 weeks ago.

Lucas - No, no one rates him

Keane - not in front of martins and owen no.

Benayoun - Useless.

Rieria - was crap at man city, no better for the scousers

Kuyt - wouldnt get near our first 11

That leaves the diver, Alonso, that masherno who wasnt good enough for west ham, agger, and carragher.

Take the diver and torres (who is injured and over rated) out of there team, and there isnt much diffrence between us and them

2-1 to us ill go for.

Feel this is the beginning of a Libyan style revolution.

NSL will gain support over the coming days and come Tuesday week, all ethnics will be banned.

Once I've found out whether Scandanavians are categorised as Africans or gypos then there's a possibility that I'm in.

You're a local, saying as your ancestors raped and pillaged our sector.