The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

A few things....

Far to many foreign twats posting on here jumping on the newcastle bandwagon. Its almost as bad as the ground. NUFC should be supported by people from Durham to northumberland, not any of the gypos, yanks, and africans that come on here.

Jumping on the bandwagon? Being an avid supporter since 92/93, I take your utterance as an insult. I'm not from England, but that doesn't make me shitty supporter. Jumping on the bandwagon often refers to people who starts to support a team because of success. And one thing NUFC has not experienced during my years, is success. I although agree that there are enough people who jumps on the Man-U bandwagon. Norway is stint with those fuckers. It's easy to be a supporter when you win minimum one trophy a year. Supporters' character is defined when the going gets tough: then you'll see that a shitload of man u players will jump off the bandwagon. But f***, that doesn't apply to me. If I was a bandwagon supporter, I would have jumped off years ago.

Why do you even take your time to reply on such a s*** post?

How can you not reply to such a fuckin pitiful post. I started a topic a while back about this sort of thing as I was basically accused of being a plastic Geordie blah blah blah and I had often been asked 'Why I support Newcastle because im from the south' and to be honest I dont wanna hear that almost fascist s***.

Its people like North Shields Lad who should grow the f*** up and get a life and snap out of the whole im from Newcastle so that means I am a more imprtant fan than anyone else attitude which he seems to have developed. (for the record he is, so far, the only person on here with this attitude that i am aware of)

Fuck off man.

How many of you lot go the match week in week out then, you are all on here when the match is on......wrong that....if you dont go....dont blow.

Get in, I'm locally born, go to every home game and a number of aways per season. I am also not a Gypo or an African.

I am part of the Geordie master race  :snod:

How many of you lot go the match week in week out then, you are all on here when the match is on......wrong that....if you dont go....dont blow.

SOOPA FAN.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

SOOPA FAN.

Only drinks Newcastle Brown Ale too. Well, that was until those Foreigners in Gateshead stole it from him. Still wears his Geordie Jeans that he originally purchased in the 80s.

Get in, I'm locally born, go to every home game and a number of aways per season. I am also not a Gypo or an African.

I am part of the Geordie master race  :snod:

That fucking chicken lets you down though...