The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest firetotheworks

I've never seen Barcelona have so much possession while not being at their best. That flick over Almunia man. That.is.football.

Guest BooBoo

Possession was 80-20 surely, and even that would be generous to Arsenal.

45 minutes of what Artie Bucco would call ass rape.

Guest BooBoo

People said Stelling wouldn't be good outside of the 'jokey' atmosphere of Soccer Saturday, but I think he's been quality. Still as watchable as ever. :thup:

He deserves the Super Sunday slot, great anchor man.

People said Stelling wouldn't be good outside of the 'jokey' atmosphere of Soccer Saturday, but I think he's been quality. Still as watchable as ever. :thup:

Our forum is brilliant: Barcelona vs Arsenal...

...and we find time to compliment Stelling and the adverts! :laugh:

He's a great presenter allround.

:thup: genuinely knows his stuff n all.

Guest firetotheworks

Yep, he pisses on Keys. It's a shame the same can't be said about Alan Smith replacing Andy Gray.

Our forum is brilliant: Barcelona vs Arsenal...

...and we find time to compliment Stelling and the adverts! :laugh:

'Cos he's lovely. :smitten:

He deserves the Super Sunday slot, great anchor man.

He HAS to continue with Soccer Saturday as well mind. Simply wouldnt be the same without him. He puts in a hell of a lot of graft in which makes it all the more watchable. You know he's bang on with any lite fact or stat.