The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest firetotheworks

I remember the Everton match with the whole Emre allegedly being a racist thing at Goodison. Fellaini riled me right the f*** up. I just remember without any previous being mentioned, my mate turned to me after about 3 tackles and went 'I hate him, I f***ing HATE HIM!'

Emre signed for Fenerbahçe in July 2008.

Fellaini signed for Everton in September 2008.

The one after it then, you persistent tit.

Guest Geordiesned

All I can hear on SSN is Phil Thompson waffling on in the background in a ridiculous Scouse accent. "Wa? eh? Wa?" Shut up you knob.

All I can hear on SSN is Phil Thompson waffling on in the background in a ridiculous Scouse accent. "Wa? eh? Wa?" Shut up you knob.

Just got in, in the US I have XM radio in the car. The only "soccer" stations are Arsenal Radio (no thanks) and what appears to be Radio Scouse. Commentary on Everton, plus updates on Tranmere-Bournemouth and Southport-Cambridge. Mint.

Just got in, in the US I have XM radio in the car. The only "soccer" stations are Arsenal Radio (no thanks) and what appears to be Radio Scouse. Commentary on Everton, plus updates on Tranmere-Bournemouth and Southport-Cambridge. Mint.

Thought they had most games on radio on matchday? When my dad use to have it I remember there being usually off-air channels on with them.