The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

My electric got turned off last night so I couldn't swap Diamanti for bale in my FF team. FMFL

The dog ate my homework etc etc etc

Nah not really, considering it's my own fault for forgetting to pay the bill regardless. Tantamount to feeding your homework to the dog really.

:fishing:

I was just kidding  :aww:

I know how it is with the fantasy stuff trust me.

I've always found it amazing the amount of people criticizing walcott especially by some on here!  the guy's pace will rip through the majority of the premiership

any criticism of walcott is probably warranted tbh

Guest neesy111

When the hell did Crystal Palace sign Egdar Davids :lol:

yesterday, pay as you play deal!  good signing to get the fan's on-board for the new era for them

I've always found it amazing the amount of people criticizing walcott especially by some on here!  the guy's pace will rip through the majority of the premiership

Very much so, he's playing well today but this is the first good game I've seen him have in ages.

Wonder if Chris Hughton will have a cheeky punt to bring his son here

"Cian is a player we've been linked with, but I'm not aware of him"

:lol:

Reporter: "But Chris he's your son?!"

CH: "That is purely speculation"

Very much so, he's playing well today but this is the first good game I've seen him have in ages.

Are you seriously suggesting he starts to looks impressive against shite/10 men/10 men shite?

Guest firetotheworks

It's the first time I've seen him be anything other than offensively shit in over a year, and even then it's against the worst team in the league.

Wonder if Chris Hughton will have a cheeky punt to bring his son here

"Cian is a player we've been linked with, but I'm not aware of him"

:lol:

Reporter: "But Chris he's your son?!"

CH: "That is purely speculation"

"Everyone knows Hatem is my only child. Someone else I'm not aware of".