The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest firetotheworks

No way West Ham are going to be anything other than relegation contenders, Bolton marginally the better team but we shouldn't be scared of either side.

Unless West Ham have a major turn around, I agree. They were so, so bad last week too.

Shawcross is such a cynical b******.

I'm not watching the Stoke v Spuds game, even though it probably the best of the 3 live choices we have here atm, just because it's not in HD. I've become such a HD snob now since I got my HD box in my den. Newcastle's game's on standard tomorrow too :(

Shawcross is such a cynical b******.

I'm not watching the Stoke v Spuds game, even though it probably the best of the 3 live choices we have here atm, just because it's not in HD. I've become such a HD snob now since I got my HD box in my den. Newcastle's game's on standard tomorrow too :(

You're not missing much second half. Stoke have been much better => game has been much worse. Tuncay's looked tidy since he came on. Stoke looking dangerous from corners/throw-ins - you know the drill.

I'm half watching the Everton game and they've looked surprisingly unconvincing in the bits I've seen.