The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Thing is, he's the same age as Nile Ranger. He's an incredibly talented kid, basically.

Very overrated player though. Rarely works hard for the team, and isn't very very special. He's a talented kid like you say, but he's not worth the money they paid him. Took a huge gamble on him.

@City midfielder Nigel de Jong said his controversial young team-mate needs to change his mentality. @

nearly choked on my earl grey when i read that!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_city/9428455.stm

"He is a young boy of 20 and he has to learn from his mistakes," said the Dutch international. "I told him. Everyone told him. He is still part of the squad and has a lot of potential. He is a very good player but has to realise, on a professional level, you sometimes have to change your mentality.

"We are there to help him, not to criticise him or blast him away. He has experienced guys around him and has to listen to them. After the game he was angry and he was disappointed

"Sometimes you make mistakes and Mario made his mistake. But he will get everything straight again."

Hypocrite that. Balotelli had probably learnt that high tackle from de Jong himself.

Balotelli is ridiculously talented. He has everything in his locker...apart from a a brain.

You might be right, I just haven't got that from what I've seen of him in England so far.

He's ex-Inter. Sewelly is incapable of giving a balanced opinion.

Real Madrid v Yids

Manure v Chelsea

Barcelona v Shakthar

Inter Milan v Schalke

Real Madrid v Barca

Manure v Inter

Barca v Manure

My prediction if i have worked it out right.

VI, how does it really feel knowing that you are the best side and will probably win it? Does it take away any excitement with a feeling of "well, we were supposed to win" sense?