The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Little depressing that one of Man U or Chelsea are probably be going to be in the final... I'd fancy either of them to do Inter tbh.

Barring a massive upset there's going to be a very tasty semi final with Barca v the winner of Real/Spurs.

If Spurs somehow get to the final, they will have played (and beaten) Inter, AC, Real and Barca. It would be a magical run. Let's hope Real rape them.

Well obviously I hope we don't get mullered, but I'm actually chuffed with the draw. I wanted ManU first, then Real. I reckon the best three sides are in our side.

I've expected to get knocked out at every stage, so now it's just a blast. Taking out Inter, then Milan, then playing at the Bernabeu? As you say, it's magical. I just wish we were playing better, and that everyone was fit.

Chelsea vs Man Utd

Inter vs Schalke

Spurs vs Real

Barca vs Shakhtar

Inter vs Man Utd

Spurs vs Barca

Man Utd vs Barca

Is how I see it panning out. Would've loved Shakhtar to advance, the likes of Jadson and Willian are quality players, but I can't see them getting past Barca, like.

Real-Barcelona (if it happens) will be fascinating. Mourinho's not an idiot - he'll have learnt a lot from 5-0 and theres two more meetings in the meantime. He'll also be armed with the knowledge of how to beat them over 2 legs (although Real can't pull off what Inter did). Very nervous about that potential semi, although still hope they demolish Spurs!

Real-Barcelona (if it happens) will be fascinating. Mourinho's not an idiot - he'll have learnt a lot from 5-0 and theres two more meetings in the meantime. He'll also be armed with the knowledge of how to beat them over 2 legs (although Real can't pull off what Inter did). Very nervous about that potential semi, although still hope they demolish Spurs!

If Barca and Real both qualify for the semis they will face each other four times in 17 days. Crazy.

I hope so.. but personally I've truly lost faith in Torres ever coming good. Which is annoying because no matter how amazing a price I think we got for Carroll, Liverpool can still be smug because we basically just took Chelsea's money and they got rid of a dud.

Balotelli is ridiculously talented. He has everything in his locker...apart from a a brain.

You might be right, I just haven't got that from what I've seen of him in England so far.

He's ex-Inter. Sewelly is incapable of giving a balanced opinion.

FFS.

He's got the physique and the technique to be world class. There are very few players with his natural ability level at 20.

He's finding scoring in the Premier League pretty easy so far, and this is with his dogshit attitude. He'd be taking the piss if he actually tried and applied himself to a team.

There lies the problem, for me he will always be a talented but underachieving enigma because I just don't see him sorting his attitude out.