The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Balotelli has everything physically, but very little mentally, and that is the reason his career will go down as a failure.

:lol: I love the certainty. It is amazing that one can hold such a final opinion on a man at the age of 20. Footballers are human and they change in similar ways to other people.

Pato is the same age as Balotelli for all intents and purposes. He is less than a year older.

Yeah but I'm sick to f*** of hearing about Pato from our resident Brazilian.

:lol:

Pato is a better player than Balotelli and Zlatan :lol:

If you want honestly a talented player then look at Ganso.

Neymar is back to his usual attitude so I won't compare him to Balotelli, although he's a very good player at this age already.

If you believe the rumours Ganso is pretty much a cert to move to either of the Milan clubs.

Be a decent first step. From what little I've seen of the Brasileiro Série A its most similar to Italian in terms of pace and such. He'd fit right in at Milan like, new Kaka and all that. Inter have Sneijder.

If you believe the rumours Ganso is pretty much a cert to move to either of the Milan clubs.

Be a decent first step. From what little I've seen of the Brasileiro Série A its most similar to Italian in terms of pace and such. He'd fit right in at Milan like, new Kaka and all that. Inter have Sneijder.

Aye, I'd say he is more in the mould of a deep sitting Sneijder (from what I've seen). Wouldn't call him the new Kaka, unless he's changed since I last saw him. Totally different player.

Just read about him, and you guys have mentioned him quite often as well. Even if we wont shell out that much on one player and that he probably wouldn't get a work permit either. But in theory if he's as good as the hype around him he would probably be a great investment even at 15m.

Aye, I'd say he is more in the mould of a deep sitting Sneijder (from what I've seen). Wouldn't call him the new Kaka, unless he's changed since I last saw him. Totally different player.

Fair enough. I've not seen that much of him but he is tall, rangy, elegant, 'number 10' esque hence the comparisons. Looks a bit like a tanned Barry Manilow too.

Just read about him, and you guys have mentioned him quite often as well. Even if we wont shell out that much on one player and that he probably wouldn't get a work permit either. But in theory if he's as good as the hype around him he would probably be a great investment even at 15m.

Not that it'll happen but I'm sure special dispensation is made for predigous talents who don't match up to Work Permit regulations.

Apparantly Santos rejected a bid of €30m from Lyon if true. Next.

For a relatively small club Santos haven't half produced and brought through some talent of recent. Ganso, Neymar, Diego, Robinho, Elano etc. Sign up there scouts!

For a relatively small club Santos haven't half produced and brought through some talent of recent. Ganso, Neymar, Diego, Robinho, Elano etc. Sign up there scouts!

Neesyism.

How is Coutinho doing at Inter?

Alright. Thrown in early under Rafa because of injuries and was one of the few who wasn't absolute shit at the start of the season. Had an injury and hasn't played much under Leonardo but will maybe play more as the season goes on.

The thing is he's never going to displace Sneijder, so the only way he's gonna get into the team is wide in a 4-2-3-1. Leonardo keeps sticking with 4-3-1-2 even though every time the former is played the team looks far more functional and fluid.

Anyway, he's only 18 so he has plenty of time. I think a loan is quite likely.

Guest Heneage

I do like Coutinho he's got a bit of the Robinho's about him. Mind  you I've fallen in love with Robinho this year and I don't know why.

Neesyism.

:cry:

Alright. Thrown in early under Rafa because of injuries and was one of the few who wasn't absolute shit at the start of the season. Had an injury and hasn't played much under Leonardo but will maybe play more as the season goes on.

The thing is he's never going to displace Sneijder, so the only way he's gonna get into the team is wide in a 4-2-3-1. Leonardo keeps sticking with 4-3-1-2 even though every time the former is played the team looks far more functional and fluid.

cheeky bid?

If Inter can they should send him out to Udinese next season.

Alright. Thrown in early under Rafa because of injuries and was one of the few who wasn't absolute s*** at the start of the season. Had an injury and hasn't played much under Leonardo but will maybe play more as the season goes on.

Only problem with Coutinho is age. And luckily that is exactly what he has got, time to develop. He's 18 and just like you said he was playing fairly well under Rafa. He also helped change the team against Bayern during the week but he still dwells too long on the ball and has absolutely no final ball at the moment bar some magical passes.

Ganso won't leave Santos for less than £20 million I would think.