The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

What a goal.

If/when Adam leaves in the summer, will he be as good at a bigger club?

Can see him struggling in a 442 personally.

Thought that's what Blackpool usually play?

Nah Blackpool have played 433 all the times ive seen em

Fair enough. Mind they tend to go all out attack a lot of the time so I've found it hard to safely say what formation they're supposed to be playing.

Guest mrainey

And somewhere else, where someone actually gives a s*** about it, Dinamo Zagreb just beat Hajduk 2:0 and practically sealed off their 6th consecutive domestic title. F*** yeah!  :snod:

And somewhere else, where someone actually gives a s*** about it, Dinamo Zagreb just beat Hajduk 2:0 and practically sealed off their 6th consecutive domestic title. F*** yeah!  :snod:

Wouldn't say no-one cares about Croatian football. Just, it's quite Split about it.

I've found myself watch a lot of Blackpool games in their entirety this season, and while there is no doubting Adam's quality - for every wonderball you see on MOTD he wastes about three or four really promising opportunities to build up play by spraying an adventurous ball diagonally across the pitch where only a metre margin of error would suffice.

I think at Blackpool that's okay because they work so well as a team supporting his roaming role, and let's face it, he (and Vaughan to a lesser extent) are the heartbeat of that team so if he loses possession it's fine - there wasn't much that was going to happen. In a bigger team, with more structure/defined roles.. I wonder how well he would integrate unless he adapted his style and lost some of his spontaneity/wildness.

But do bigger teams have more structure or more greatly defined roles? Surely greater ability leads to more movement hence more liberation? I think he'd continue to display good ability at a bigger club. Although I tend to agree he does overdo it at times.

Blackpool's gameplan is built around him, would - say - Liverpool give him such a role? It's easier to shine when every ball goes through you because you're the most talented player of a limited team, and you can dwell and lose the ball because you're the only one that can make things happen. Play on a team that has Gerrard and Meireles alongside you, and it's another matter.

Guest mrainey

Wouldn't say no-one cares about Croatian football. Just, it's quite Split about it.

:lol:  :thup:

Excellent. A Spurs 0-0 comes before our game which had 3 goals.

but...but...but...it's spurs!

They play amazing football, apparently. Because, like, they pass it and stuff.

Guest kingdawson

say what you like but our game despite being 0-0 was probably more entertaining than yours (going by the stats).

say what you like but our game despite being 0-0 was probably more entertaining than yours (going by the stats).

Sorry Neil but i watched the Everton-Fulham game and it was really awful.

At one point you couldn't hear one single person talking or shouting in the stands, you actually heard the kick from Howard.

Absolutely dreadful game imo

It was pretty shite, aye, I never said it wasn't. But unless the 0-0 was of massive importance, I'd have thought a highlights show would want to show some goals first.