The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest kingdawson

Excellent. A Spurs 0-0 comes before our game which had 3 goals.

but...but...but...it's spurs!

They play amazing football, apparently. Because, like, they pass it and stuff.

say what you like but our game despite being 0-0 was probably more entertaining than yours (going by the stats).

Sorry Neil but i watched the Everton-Fulham game and it was really awful.

At one point you couldn't hear one single person talking or shouting in the stands, you actually heard the kick from Howard.

Absolutely dreadful game imo

It was pretty s****, aye, I never said it wasn't. But unless the 0-0 was of massive importance, I'd have thought a highlights show would want to show some goals first.

Not really imo. I'd prefer a more entertaining game with 0 goals then a dull affair that produced 3 goals (and one was just a mere consolation). I get that MOTD do favour certain teams at times but this particular game was clearly not a case of favouritism.

Think I dislike Liverpool more than Sunderland right now.

Aye :lol: I have no idea which way to turn in terms of support today. Would rather the game got abandoned and they both lost the points :laugh:

Think I dislike Liverpool more than Sunderland right now.

Aye :lol: I have no idea which way to turn in terms of support today. Would rather the game got abandoned and they both lost the points :laugh:

Having a bet on one of them would help.

Weirdly, today it's not even close! I can never remember wanting Sunderland to win - not even against Stoke - but today, I hope they humiliate Liverpool. They're capable of it too. Liverpool are balls away from home quite often.

I can only hope for severe injuries all round. Two thoroughly detestable football clubs.

Aye.

I see Jay Spearing is playing. Horrible looking cunt will feel right at home in mackemsville.

Excellent. A Spurs 0-0 comes before our game which had 3 goals.

but...but...but...it's spurs!

They play amazing football, apparently. Because, like, they pass it and stuff.

say what you like but our game despite being 0-0 was probably more entertaining than yours (going by the stats).

Sorry Neil but i watched the Everton-Fulham game and it was really awful.

At one point you couldn't hear one single person talking or shouting in the stands, you actually heard the kick from Howard.

Absolutely dreadful game imo

It was pretty s****, aye, I never said it wasn't. But unless the 0-0 was of massive importance, I'd have thought a highlights show would want to show some goals first.

Not really imo. I'd prefer a more entertaining game with 0 goals then a dull affair that produced 3 goals (and one was just a mere consolation). I get that MOTD do favour certain teams at times but this particular game was clearly not a case of favouritism.

It was a passing comment, I agree there are clearer signs of favouritism. Nor was I overly bothered as I'd already seen the match; but I was a bit surprised nevertheless.

I can only hope for severe injuries all round. Two thoroughly detestable football clubs.

Gyan to do a reducer on Suarez for World Cup revenge, with both coming off with season-ending injuries. :thup:

Guest toonlass

Carroll hasn't played three times against Sunderland has he?

No, he wasn't fit for the derby down there.

Guest toonlass

How come there is a full block left clear in the sell-out (as long as you don't include that full block of seats and the fans banned after the Sunderland fans acted like complete nobs on the train back from Arsenal and got notice of being banned from this game on Thursday and Friday last week), when we had to stand right next to the filth with just a policeman between us? Surely there would be more sense having that block left clear in the derby game when coins, seats and bottles of piss were being chucked about?