The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Not bad for a fella who started out his career as the fella on the Colo Colo badge.

Just about to watch Fulham v Blackpool, not really sure who I want to win.

With him and Suarez in top form, Uruguay could be in with a chance at the Copa this summer.

:lol:

Was amazing game that Napoli one, one of the best I've seen all season long. Boring Serie A.

Not bad for a fella who started out his career as the fella on the Colo Colo badge.

Just about to watch Fulham v Blackpool, not really sure who I want to win.

With him and Suarez in top form, Uruguay could be in with a chance at the Copa this summer.

:lol:

Was amazing game that Napoli one, one of the best I've seen all season long. Boring Serie A.

Quite a lot of the Serie A early games this season certainly seem to have been a change from the 'expected norm'. With teams like Napoli and Udinese having quite a lot of success playing with a relatively free flowing formation and style and Milan, hording top class strikers, and Inter being manager by Leonardo, who is a fairly attacking manager maybe there is a wholesale style change coming to Italian football.

Guest ykmkmdd

1515: TEAM NEWS SNAP

Mario Balotelli, Carlos Tevez and Adam Johnson all start for Man City v Sunderland.

O0

1515: TEAM NEWS SNAP

Mario Balotelli, Carlos Tevez and Adam Johnson all start for Man City v Sunderland.

O0

Ouch.

Balotelli will probably eat Steve Bruce or something though.

It's incredible how much Adam has improved since he was at Rangers. I remember thinking a few years ago how he was just a wee fat shite who looked like he couldn't be arsed. Has been consistently outstanding in the premiership though. Even today getting humped 3-0 he looked like one of the classiest players on the pitch.

Brentford down to 10 men in the JPT final.  Carlisle 1-0 up with only a few minutes left.

Carlisle win.  You should all make sure you don't miss Late Kick Off tomorrow night.  [/sarcasm]

It'll be canny, there's Whitley Bay in another final to report on too.