The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

:iamatwat:

Jonny Evans standing on the post watching his keeper try to make the save. Might be harsh to believe he should have stuck a foot out, but.. ah fuck it, its Jonny Evans.

The ref in the Man U game is defo a Man U fan.  Fulham should have had two penalties and also the ref let the game run over 4 mins of extra time so Man Utd could have one last attack.  Cheating cunt.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Fulham look pretty strong. :thup: Zamora is developing well, too.

Ian Wright developing I take it? Zamora is pushing on 30, though he does seem to have some engine on him. Have to give him credit for how hard he's worked to carve a reputation out for himself and make it into the England team.

Ahhhh, the ginger kid again!

Can't last much longer, since he says 'start of the season' - another week?  :harry:

Ian Wright developing I take it? Zamora is pushing on 30, though he does seem to have some engine on him. Have to give him credit for how hard he's worked to carve a reputation out for himself and make it into the England team.

No spring chicken but he's probably playing the best I've seen him play in his career in terms of his overall contribution to the team.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

No spring chicken but he's probably playing the best I've seen him play in his career in terms of his overall contribution to the team.

Finally 'hit his peak' I guess, and I agree, I also admire his work rate for the team.