The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Schalke have had a terrible period since Klunge came on.

:lol:

Dunno, like, they're probing now. Looking to get into the box.

I can imogen Giggs having a good old play on the pitch.

For fucks sake.

He'll be up that tunnel in three minutes with a winning smile on his face, no doubt.

I'm actually stunned, such an inept performance from a semi-finalist of the most prestigious club tournament in the world. The defence has been cut apart at will, the midfield have sat deep and given it away on the rare occasions they've had possession, and as a consequence the forwards have been spectators. Unsure what the manager's playing at too, they've desperately needed an extra body in the middle of the park for the entirety of the game, pathetic.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

"Get the guy in the turban! Get the guy in the turban! He's clapping, ffs!" -- Director

Honestly, is that guy at every game, or am I a horrible racist?

Probably the guy who is at every game. Him and his family are the only local Man U fans who can honestly say they attend every game.  :lol:

"Get the guy in the turban! Get the guy in the turban! He's clapping, ffs!" -- Director

Honestly, is that guy at every game, or am I a horrible racist?

Nah he is, I know exactly who you are talking about :lol:

I'm actually stunned, such an inept performance from a semi-finalist of the most prestigious club tournament in the world. The defence has been cut apart at will, the midfield have sat deep and given it away on the rare occasions they've had possession, and as a consequence the forwards have been spectators. Unsure what the manager's playing at too, they've desperately needed an extra body in the middle of the park for the entirety of the game, pathetic.

Stinks of Lyon-Bayern last year.