The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Mick McMackem's possibly the only ex-sunderland employee I have any time for other than the obvious ones who played/worked for us, don't really know why. Quite like to see them survive but Blackpool too. West Ham, Wigan, Birmingham would be my choices for the drop but I think Brum have done enough, the horrible bastards.

Aye same here.

Mick McMackem's possibly the only ex-sunderland employee I have any time for other than the obvious ones who played/worked for us, don't really know why. Quite like to see them survive but Blackpool too. West Ham, Wigan, Birmingham would be my choices for the drop but I think Brum have done enough, the horrible bastards.

Exactly the same. Really want Wolves/MM to survive.

That is brilliant. Soundtrack really finishes it off. :lol:

Their fixtures are pretty kind, two home games against teams with little likely to play for, and a trip to the worst form team in the country. Blackpool are probably done for given their fixtures which I think is a shame really.

Their fixtures are pretty kind, two home games against teams with little likely to play for, and a trip to the worst form team in the country. Blackpool are probably done for given their fixtures which I think is a shame really.

Aye. My reason for wanting Blackpool to stay up is that they'll nigh on guaranteed to be shit again next season which will probably take up 1 relegation place regardless of who comes up. Plus they've been decent to watch although they've finally found they're level.

Aye. My reason for wanting Blackpool to stay up is that they'll nigh on guaranteed to be shit again next season which will probably take up 1 relegation place regardless of who comes up. Plus they've been decent to watch although they've finally found they're level.

:thup:

As long as Wigan and West Ham go down

Yes. I've been waiting for Wigan to go down for years for so many reasons.

Be the end of them like if they go down. Can see Wolves bouncing straight back up. West Ham, fuck knows. Blackpool will probably go back to being Championship fodder too.

He's wrong with pretty much everything he says.

Also, going on about how Liverpool and Spurs would rather avoid 5th, Jesus Christ.

Now Shearer's spouting the same utter shite.

He's wrong with pretty much everything he says.

Also, going on about how Liverpool and Spurs would rather avoid 5th, Jesus Christ.

Europa League not good enough for Spurs or Liverpool (even though they got knocked out this year by Braga) but it's alright for Everton.

Honestly, what a wanker.

alanysis

a·lan·y·sis  (-nl-ss)

n. pl. a·lan·y·ses (-sz)

1. To speak in a prosaic manner without saying anything of note, in order to appear knowledgeable without causing any controversy or offence.