The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest neesy111

So looking like Norwich back in the Premiership after back to back promotions.

Fantastic job by Paul Lambert considering they were beaten 6-1 at home on the opening day of last season.

Fantastic job by Paul Lambert considering they were beaten 6-1 at home on the opening day of last season.

Aye against Colchester, who he was in charge of wasn't he?

Guest neesy111

Aye against Colchester, who he was in charge of wasn't he?

Aye.

Feel sorry for Plymouth like, two seasons in a row they've been relegated at home to a team celebrating the title/promotion. :lol:

Hope they have their own celebration of their own next year. As for Southampton, they're the sort of team I could see go up 2 years running.

What they done for us last year was beyond the call of duty, they have my best wishes.

Canny down about plymouths fall after the hospitality they offered even after they had been relegated. The club deserves some good fortune!.

Well done boro you smoggy gits, I really dont want cardiff promoted.

More important that Plymouth stay in business rather than being relegated like. They're still highly in the shit off the field (relegated in part to their administration points docked)

She's a Cov lass Lorry,a right strict old cow.

I know this as she reffed the Sunday League side I used to manage a few years back.

Really? Did she get much grief from the sidelines back then ?

Dave Jones hates the press, or so it seems to me.

I'd imagine that whole being accused of being a paedo shenanigans did nothing for their relationship.

Do people actually want Norwich back up or is it just the fact that it's a better option than Cardiff?

They're English, for a start.

Quite like Paul Lambert and how Norwich have gone about their business this season. Goals goals goals.