The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

My dislike for Wigan is conflicted. I don't mind their players or manager, but the club should cease to exist. I feel bad for Martinez tho.

agreed really like martinez

3rd'd. Tries to get his teams playing decent stuff too rather than kick and rush.

Fourthing this shit. I feel the same way.

My dislike for Wigan is conflicted. I don't mind their players or manager, but the club should cease to exist. I feel bad for Martinez tho.

agreed really like martinez

3rd'd. Tries to get his teams playing decent stuff too rather than kick and rush.

Fourthing this shit. I feel the same way.

so do I but if they stay up less chance of us getting Zog so let them go down I say.

If things stay the same today, who goes down if Blackpool ger beat 1-0 next week and Birmingham get beat 2-0? They would have identical goal difference and points?

Blackpool have scored shitloads more.

If things stay the same today, who goes down if Blackpool ger beat 1-0 next week and Birmingham get beat 2-0? They would have identical goal difference and points?

Whoever's scored the most will stay up, so Blackpool I'm guessing.

Blackpool have scored more though. Far, far more.

Birmingham. Aptly, because of goals scored.