The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Does anyone really think Bolton and Birmingham are significantly better than us?

Not significantly no. Birmingham last season defensively were impressive, though this season haven't been so (really fuked up my FF there) while Bolton always seem to nick a goal when needed and are difficult to beat at the Reebok.

Basically it's all in the air and far too early to tell what's going to happen. I'm feeling confident in our team, I've not idea if that's a good thing or not. ???

Does anyone really think Bolton and Birmingham are significantly better than us?

Hasn't looked that way really

What happened with Birmingham? Wasn´t that Asian bloke going to give McLeish 50m+ to buy players?

Looking at the final league table there were basically eight decent teams, Everton being the worst of them and they finished 11 points and 20 goals clear of 9th. Birmingham were top of the rest of the dross.

Hasn't looked that way really

What happened with Birmingham? Wasn´t that Asian bloke going to give McLeish 50m+ to buy players?

Aye just like Ashley and every new owner in history.