The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Horrible bastards Swansea fans, remember seeing them on that Sky1 programme 'Football's Hardest Away days'. The mackems were on it too.

Odd. It's a piss easy away day currently.

Swansea was very tame last season.

Probably all doing smack in the town centre instead.

On a seperate note I fucking hate all these pitch invasions for any excuse like. Shit how the players just bolt off.

Horrible bastards Swansea fans, remember seeing them on that Sky1 programme 'Football's Hardest Away days'. The mackems were on it too.

Odd. It's a piss easy away day currently.

On a seperate note I fucking hate all these pitch invasions for any excuse like. Shit how the players just bolt off.

Aye. Should either be a huge moment in the club's history, or a pisstake. By that I mean a completely needless pitch invasion - I remember seeing some fans (of which club I can't remember, might have been in France) a couple of years ago having a pitch invasion after going 1-0 up in a fairly unimportant home game. :lol:

Odd. It's a p*ss easy away day currently.

On a seperate note I f***ing hate all these pitch invasions for any excuse like. s*** how the players just bolt off.

Aye. Should either be a huge moment in the club's history, or a pisstake. By that I mean a completely needless pitch invasion - I remember seeing some fans (of which club I can't remember, might have been in France) a couple of years ago having a pitch invasion after going 1-0 up in a fairly unimportant home game. :lol:

West Brom Sunday? :lol:

Well the Welsh have teased promotion for a few years now. It won't be pretty, but it had to happen one day. Lets just get it out of the way!

What, like, the whole of Wales? Absolutely. In fact, it's already been wiped off the face of this planet. No, really, it has:

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00580/news-graphics-2004-_580705a.jpg

Well the Welsh have teased promotion for a few years now. It won't be pretty, but it had to happen one day. Lets just get it out of the way!

What, like, the whole of Wales? Absolutely. In fact, it's already been wiped off the face of this planet. No, really, it has:

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00580/news-graphics-2004-_580705a.jpg

Britain has lost its beer belly there. Looks a lot trimmer.

It's a bit like Middlesbrough, Wales. The people their don't really know who the enemy is, and they all have a chip on their shoulder. I don't mind them though, unlike the pedophiles.

Not sure if I want Reading to win or not, obviously don't want a Welsh team in the PL, but if Cardiff don't go up, we may end up with Bothroyd leading our line next year :(